Blue Review – Provider Newsletter
Our Blue Review provider newsletter is released monthly so that you and your staff have the latest news on claims and billing, federal mandates, medical policies, condition management programs, practice guidelines, formulary/drug list updates, Medicaid, BlueCard, and educational webinars.
May 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- BlueSaludSM and Medicare Part D drug list updates
- Ready or not? Here comes ICD-10
- Self-administered specialty drug reminder: hemophilia drugs
- National Drug Code (NDC) reminders for professional/ancillary claims
April 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Self-administered Specialty Drug Update (Hemophilia, Hepatitis C and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Getting ready for ICD-10: Is your technology on track?
- Enhancements in claims processing efficiency
March 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- System edit for self-administered specialty drugs when billed on professional/ancillary claims
- HEDIS® update and CAHPS® survey results
- Utilization management determinations
- BlueSalud continues to reimburse providers for entering vaccine data into NMSIIS
February 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Annual HEDIS® Project begins February 2013
- Administrative Simplification operating rules update
- ICD-10 will change everything
January 2013 – Read these articles and more...
- Keeping your ICD-10 conversion on track
- Using National Drug Codes (NDCs) on professional/ancillary claims
- Requirements for Home Health Agencies participating in the New Mexico Medicaid program
- Provider Medicare Marketing Guidelines
December 2012 – Read these articles and more...
- Get to know ICD-10. It changes everything.
- Introducing Reference Based Pricing
- BCBSNM condition management programs support physicians
- Enhancements to ClaimsXtenTM Code Auditing Tool
To request a PDF version of the Blue Review newsletter, call Network Services at 1-800-567-8540 or 505-837-8800.